Program Coördinator/Native English
Functie omschrijving Program Coördinator/Native English
Are you interested to take a step into medical communications and education? The Program Coordinator has an important role in a matrix team of staff who are focused on designing and delivering medical education and communication projects (live meetings and digital) for our pharmaceutical company clients. The Program Coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating various project-specific activities, such as meeting logistics, financial administration, and providing general support to the project team.
As part of the core team, the Program Coordinator maintains professional contacts with medical experts and pharmaceutical company clients regarding the logistical arrangements for meetings, handles project finances such as invoicing and paying suppliers and faculty, and liaises with congress organizers, logistics agencies, hotels, and travel agencies.
Functie eisen Program Coördinator/Native English
- very organized
- detail oriented and
- ability to multitask
- Effectively work to tight deadlines
- very good command of the English language (oral and written)
- excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- experience in finance management/administration
- Good communication skills are essential
- Past work with logistics agencies or congress service organizations is an advantage.
- High affinity for event-based and digital communication or education solutions, ideally in the healthcare setting
• 3+ years working experience as PA or similar
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in working in multinational environment
• Native English
• Representative personality
• Business and result oriented
• Hands-on mentality
• Proactive behavior
• Energetic and enthusiastic
- The opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
- They have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- They value their talent, and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
- They value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve their skills.
- Fulltime (36 hrs)