Associate Medical Writer
Functie omschrijving Associate Medical Writer
Are you interested in communicating medical research through writing? Our Medical Publication Managers are responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
Functie eisen Associate Medical Writer
Essential requirements are:
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas
- PhD in life sciences (or relevant work experience plus a bioscience degree)
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects
- Experience in professional medical writing within a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent – a strong advantage!
We will offer you the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization, with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
Valid EU work permit required.